You are here:--Welcome,Introduce yourself!
Welcome,Introduce yourself! 2017-10-28T22:01:08+00:00

Home Forums Atlantic eSports Forums Welcome,Introduce yourself!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    #16082 |

Welcome to Atlantic Motorsport league,feel free to use our resources and also respect our rules and other members!

Now in a comment introduce you and talk a little about yourself!

Have fun!

Participant

Aaron Jackson is here.

Nice looking forum, been sim racing almost as long as sim racing has been around and I’m still slow. 🙂

Keymaster

Welcome Aaron! 😎

Participant

Hello everyone 🙂 My name’s April, and I’m pretty much entirely focused on VEC with Atlantic these days. However I generally hover nearby, so you’ll probably see me on the race servers from time to time when I need a change of pace. 😀

Keymaster

Like always,welcome April! xD

Participant

Hi,

My name is Sergio Tavares, from Portugal. Been a long time sim-racer, and mainly been on iRacing. Trying to make the move to rFactor2, which I’ve been loving, and this will be my first league on this sim.

You.ll see me likely at the end of the time table…

Keymaster

Do not worry about that Sergio you will have my company! xD

Participant

Good evening, I am Jose Craveiro, Portuguese, I have not yet entered any championship with rFactor 2 but I really like the simulator, I hope to run with other riders and have fun, I have a lot to learn yet.

Participant

Hi!
    My name is Ákos Varga. I’ve been playing RF2 for nearly a year now. We are currently running at the Racedepartment endurance race with the team. I hope it’s up to date
    the GT3 class will be among the cars that can be selected. I see that Atlantic Motorsport is also committed to this. Have a lot of practice! Thank you for the opportunity!
    I wish many good races for everyone!

Participant

Hi !
    I’m Tony Mella, racing for Ghost Motorsport in the VLMS series from SRC. I’ve been simracing for years now (like 6 or 7 years i think).
    See you on track !

Participant

Hi,
    I’m Morgan Soum. I’ve raced on several game and leagues.
    Hope to have some good fun with you guys.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.